Cost control manager
For a leading food production and hospitality company
• To setup and implement cost control procedures.
• To plan, lead, coordinate and report financial cost for large scale in every aspect from development and review of estimates to cash flow projection, invoice reviews and approvals, preparation and issue of cost reports, trends reports, risk assessment and forecasting.
• Prepare and run cost reports reflecting the financial status of the projects for the senior executive management reports, including detailed breakdowns and reports based on orders, invoices and expenditures.
• Work with the Operations Management team to identify and forecast financial exposures.
• Act as “Internal Auditor” assuring controls are being followed.
• To determine the position of employer in respect of project execution and highlight profits or losses in due time for management to take corrective action.
• Must be able to prepare departmental budgets along with cost center distribution.
• Accounting bachelor’s degree is required.
• From 10-12 years of experience and 3-5 years in cost control supervisory or managerial level.
• Preferably previous experience in Hospitality or food production.
• Expertise with computerized accounting systems
• Excellent communication skills
• Proven ability to work to and meet deadlines.
• CMA Certification is an asset
Interested candidates should send their CVs on: Nahla.firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks & Regards