Senior Environmental Engineer (Arab National) for Kuwait
1. To conduct hazardous-waste management studies to evaluate the
significance of the hazard, advise on treatment and containment, and
develop plans to prevent mishaps.
2. To conduct research on the environmental impact of proposed
construction projects, analyze scientific data, and perform quality-
3. To act as a resource for management and staff; provide technical
support within area of responsibility.
4. To effectively communicate relevant issues to the other technical
staff, managers and regulatory authorities.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 10 -12 years experience in the fields of water & wastewater
treatment, oil&gas, commercial buildings and industrial services
projects; out of which at least 5 years in environmental field
• Proven experience of establishing such a system in construction/
• Should have the competency to conduct environment impact assessments
and prepare construction/operation environmental management plans for
• Experience in Auditing based on ISO 14001 standard
• Project Management skills with good communication skills to train
other staff & liaise with regulatory authorities.
• Use logic to analyze or identify underlying principles, reasons or
facts associated with information or data to draw conclusions
• Assess risk and impose appropriate restrictions
• Read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations, policies and/or
Salary Range & Benefits for the Position
Salary Range Negotiable
Minimum year of experience 10 – 15 years of experience
Educational Qualification Bachelor of Engineering (preferably
Field of experience preferred 10 -15 years experience in the fields of
water & wastewater treatment, oil & gas, commercial buildings and
industrial services projects; out of which at least 5 years in
Annual Air Ticket Free economy class two-way air ticket from the work
location to the home country once per year for the employee and
Medical Insurance Single Status Medical Insurance coverage.
Transportation Allowance Monthly Car Allowance or Car along with fuel
Life Insurance Single Status Life Insurance
Mobilization Benefits a) One way economy class ticket for the
b) either one half Total Monthly Salary cash allowance, or 60 kg.
excess baggage cost.
Temporary Accomodation Free single room in shared furnished flat will
be provided for a period of one (1) month from the date of
Annual Paid Leave 30days per year
Retirement Plan Employee will be enrolled in the Company Retirement
Savings Plan with a contribution from your monthly payroll of 1% of
your Total Monthly Salary.
Bonus Attractive bonus subject to the discretion of the management